The goal of the Hamilton High School Booster Club is to provide the best sports equipment, uniforms and supplies for the enjoyment and safety of all students as well as provide scholarships to qualifying athletes.
As with many HS athletic departments, ours requires additional support from the community to maintain a high level of competitiveness. Many years ago, our parents created the Hamilton High School Athletic Booster Club to assist our HHS athletic programs with those goals.
We currently help support the following sports:
- Cross Country
- Boosters meet monthly
- Annual and 5 year budgets are created
- Scholarships are determined and award amounts set
- Funding prioirties are established
- 4th of July week fireworks booth
- Various Raffles (i.e 50/50)
- Sale of Boosters collectibles and merchandise
- Membership drive/donations
- Annual golf tournament
- Five year replacement program for all sports uniforms
- Supported start up of wreslting program with mats and uniforms
- Purchased softball pitching machine
- Partially funded the sound system for new football stadium
- Completed football announcers booth (supplying volunteer labor and materials)
How can you help?
- Become a member! (anyone can join, whether your child plays a sport or not)
- Participate in our fundraisers
- Volunteer at our athletic events